The New York Knicks (34-43) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (20-58) on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET.
Knicks vs. Magic Predictions
Knicks vs. Magic Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- New York has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- New York’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Orlando is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Magic have a 103.8 points-per-game average, 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Magic Betting Trends
- New York is 36-42-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Knicks are 11-11 against the spread.
- New York’s games have gone over the total 38 times out of 78 chances this season.
- The Knicks are shooting 43.7% from the field this season, 2.0 percentage points lower than the 45.7% the Magic allow to opponents.
- In games New York shoots better than 45.7% from the field, it is 19-7 against the spread and 16-10 overall.
- Orlando is 35-43-0 against the spread this season.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 28-34 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 39 times this year.
- The Magic have shot at a 43.3% rate from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points below the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Knicks have averaged.
- Orlando is 17-11 against the spread and 12-16 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 20.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (120-for-390)
- RJ Barrett: 19.8 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (132-for-381)
- Alec Burks: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (144-for-365)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.8 BLK, 76.0 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (230-for-585)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.3 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (96-for-269)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 10.5 REB, 52.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (70-for-214)
- Cole Anthony: 16.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (132-for-391)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (94-for-254)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (105-for-335)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.