The Detroit Pistons (20-56) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (46-29) on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as 9-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
76ers vs. Pistons Predictions
76ers vs. Pistons Betting Odds
76ers vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 4.9 more points (221.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 3.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit is 2-8 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pistons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 220.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pistons have a 110.5 points-per-game average, 6.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a matchup 36 times this season (36-38-1).
- In games this season when favored by 9 points or more, the 76ers are 5-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 34 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point lower than the 47.1% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 47.1% from the field, it is 27-9-1 against the spread and 33-4 overall.
- Detroit has put together a 41-33-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 20-12 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Detroit games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times this season.
- The Pistons are shooting 43.0% from the field, 2.6% lower than the 45.6% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Detroit has a 19-5-1 record against the spread and an 11-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
76ers vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 216.5 points 37 times.
- This season, 39 games Detroit played finished with a combined score higher than 216.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 213.4 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under of 216.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.6 fewer points than the 219.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 216.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 215.7 points this season, 0.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.9 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (84-for-231)
- Tobias Harris: 17.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 48.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (86-for-244)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.3 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (112-for-271)
- Georges Niang: 9.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (146-for-367)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (76-for-254)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 16.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (197-for-569)
- Cade Cunningham: 17.4 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (113-for-350)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (23-for-93)
- Cory Joseph: 8.0 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (63-for-153)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.