The Indiana Pacers (25-51) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (45-31) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Nuggets vs. Pacers Predictions
Nuggets vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 4.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 114.9, 4.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nuggets vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Denver has put together a record of 34-41-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of only 2-7.
- This season, 42 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 47.8% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Denver has a 23-12 record against the spread and a 28-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread 34 times over 76 games with a set spread.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Indiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times this season.
- The Pacers’ 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Indiana is 18-15 against the spread and 15-18 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.3 PTS, 13.6 REB, 8.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (95-for-275)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.7 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (75-for-237)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (143-for-397)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (117-for-294)
- Jeff Green: 10.4 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (52-for-163)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Goga Bitadze: 6.7 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (68-for-186)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.