Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (38-37) are 10.5-point favorites against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (22-53) Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at Paycom Center. The game tips off at 8:00 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Thunder Predictions
Hawks vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 4.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oklahoma City games have gone over the set total seven times.
- During their last 10 games, the Thunder have a 113.1 points-per-game average, 9.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 32 times in 75 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 10.5 points or more, the Hawks are 4-3 against the spread.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 40 times this season.
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- Atlanta has a 26-17 record against the spread and a 29-14 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 47-25-3 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 17-9-1.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 38 times this year.
- The Thunder’s 42.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.4 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Oklahoma City has put together a 14-4 record against the spread and a 10-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 47.2% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.6 AST, 45.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (208-for-545)
- Clint Capela: 10.9 PTS, 11.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 60.5 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (144-for-400)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (140-for-369)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (89-for-297)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 10.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (80-for-269)
- Aleksej Pokusevski: 7.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (50-for-184)
- Tre Mann: 10.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (98-for-272)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.