The Los Angeles Clippers (36-39) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (45-30) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Jazz have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
Clippers vs. Jazz Predictions
Clippers vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 218.9 total points, 4.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Clippers have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 9.6 more points (224.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 110.5 points per game compared to their 113.3 season average.
Clippers vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 34 times in 75 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 15-19-2.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 35 times this season.
- This season, the Clippers have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Jazz’s opponents have hit.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 23-13-1 against the spread and 24-13 overall.
- Utah has covered the spread in a matchup 31 times this season (31-42-2).
- The Jazz have an ATS record of just 2-6-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Utah’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- The Jazz’s 47.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (45.0%).
- This season, Utah has a 27-21-1 record against the spread and a 36-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.0% from the field.
Clippers vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 214.5 points 36 times.
- This season, 42 of Utah’s games have ended with a score higher than 214.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 220 points per game, 5.5 points more than the over/under of 214.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 215.9 points per game, 1.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 217.5 over/under in their games this season, 3.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Jazz’s games this season (221.8 points).
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (157-for-475)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 62.0 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.8 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (71-for-196)
- Luke Kennard: 11.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (171-for-382)
- Marcus Morris: 15.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (93-for-250)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (222-for-617)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.3 PTS, 14.6 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.2 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (150-for-373)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (174-for-544)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (170-for-434)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.