The Boston Celtics (46-28) will attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Toronto Raptors (42-32) on Monday, March 28, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 219.5 points.
Raptors vs. Celtics Predictions
Raptors vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Toronto’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 221.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 5.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Celtics’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 119.8 points per game compared to their 110.4 season average.
Raptors vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Toronto has compiled a 42-31-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Raptors are 21-16 against the spread.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 37 times this season.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 43.1% the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Toronto is 32-13 against the spread and 32-13 overall when it shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
- Boston is 39-33-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 7-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 36 times out of 75 chances this season.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.1% clip from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Raptors have averaged.
- This season, Boston has a 27-10-2 record against the spread and a 32-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
Raptors vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (219.5 points) 28 times this season.
- This season, 29 games Boston played finished with a combined score over 219.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 219.5 matches the combined points per game averages for the Raptors (109.1 points per game) and the Celtics (110.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 210.9 points per game, 8.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Raptors games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 219.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Celtics’ games (215.4 points) this season.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (72-for-193)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (226-for-587)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.0 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (51-for-168)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (184-for-490)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (57-for-199)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 44.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (214-for-605)
- Jaylen Brown: 22.9 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (146-for-421)
- Robert Williams III: 9.7 PTS, 9.5 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.4 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (81-for-251)
- Marcus Smart: 11.8 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (100-for-300)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.