Atlantic Division opponents meet when the Toronto Raptors (41-32) host the Indiana Pacers (25-49) at Scotiabank Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 26, 2022. The Raptors are 9-point favorites in the game, the fourth matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 227.
Raptors vs. Pacers Predictions
Raptors vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Toronto covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toronto games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 7.1 fewer points (219.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 2.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 233.9 total points, 6.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pacers have a 116.4 points-per-game average, 5.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 41 times in 73 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 37 times.
- The Raptors make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.2 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- Toronto is 12-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Indiana has gone 34-40-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9 points or more so far this season, the Pacers have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 41 times this year.
- The Pacers have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points less than the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Raptors have averaged.
- Indiana has put together an 18-18 record against the spread and a 16-20 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.3% from the field.
Raptors vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Toronto’s 73 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 227 points.
- There have been 33 Indiana games that have finished with a combined score over 227 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.6 points per game, 7.4 points fewer than the total of 227 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.3 fewer points than the 220.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Raptors have seen a 215.7 average over/under in their games this season, 11.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Pacers games have an over/under of 220.7 points this season, 6.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.0 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (71-for-190)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.8 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (225-for-585)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (51-for-167)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (184-for-490)
- Chris Boucher: 9.3 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (56-for-196)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Goga Bitadze: 6.5 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (68-for-186)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.