The Toronto Raptors (40-32) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (41-31) on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 113.2 points per game compared to their 107.4 season average.
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 40 times over 72 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Raptors have gone 10-13 against the spread.
- This season, 36 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Raptors make 44.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (45.0%).
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 45.0% from the field, it is 22-10 against the spread and 23-9 overall.
- Cleveland is 40-31-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Cavaliers have gone 18-11 against the spread.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 31 times this year.
- Cleveland has compiled a 22-14 record against the spread and a 24-12 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (65-for-183)
- Fred VanVleet: 21.0 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (223-for-580)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (51-for-165)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (184-for-490)
- Chris Boucher: 9.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (54-for-192)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.4 PTS, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (146-for-392)
- Evan Mobley: 15.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (22-for-89)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (157-for-402)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.4 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (111-for-315)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.