The Phoenix Suns (59-14) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to extend a six-game road win streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (43-30) on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
Nuggets vs. Suns Predictions
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Suns Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 226.5 total points, 5.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 6.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Phoenix has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Phoenix games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 2.0 fewer points (229.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 7.8 more points per contest compared to their 115.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Denver is 33-39-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 17-20.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 41 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 3.6 percentage points higher than the 44.2% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Denver is 30-23 against the spread and 36-17 overall when it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Phoenix has covered the spread 40 times over 73 games with a set spread.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Phoenix have hit the over 39 times this year.
- The Suns’ 48.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- Phoenix has compiled a 29-19 record against the spread and a 42-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.6% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Suns Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (231.5 points) 23 times this season.
- In Phoenix’s 73 games this season, 22 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 231.5.
- The Nuggets average 111.5 points per game against the Suns’ 115.0, totaling 5.0 points under the matchup’s over/under of 231.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.6 points per game, 15.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 219.6 points, 11.9 fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates this game’s over/under (231.5 points) and the average total points bet in Suns’ games (222.2 points) this season.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.2 PTS, 13.6 REB, 8.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (94-for-272)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (72-for-230)
- Will Barton: 14.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (135-for-377)
- Monte Morris: 12.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (110-for-282)
- Jeff Green: 10.3 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (47-for-151)
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (165-for-440)
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (107-for-289)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.3 PTS, 10.1 REB, 64.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- JaVale McGee: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.