Southwest Division foes square off when the San Antonio Spurs (28-44) visit the Portland Trail Blazers (27-44) at Moda Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. The Trail Blazers are 3-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 229.5 in the matchup.
Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Spurs games averaged 5.1 more points (234.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 2.5 fewer points (227.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 105.5, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 35 times this season (35-37-1).
- The Spurs are 8-8-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 34 times out of 73 chances this season.
- The Spurs make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- In games San Antonio shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 23-8 against the spread and 19-12 overall.
- Portland has registered a 29-41-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are 16-23 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 36 times this year.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.5% from the field, 2.5% lower than the 47.0% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Portland has a 15-10-1 record against the spread and a 15-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (229.5 points) 29 times this season.
- This season, 22 games Portland played finished with a combined score over 229.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 220.1 points per game, 9.4 points fewer than the over/under of 229.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 227.8 points per game, 1.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Spurs games is 224.4 points, 5.1 fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (229.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (222.1 points) this season.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 9.3 AST, 2.1 STL, 46.0 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (84-for-264)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 16.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (134-for-333)
- Devin Vassell: 11.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (114-for-329)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (103-for-325)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (179-for-442)
- Trendon Watford: 7.1 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- CJ Elleby: 5.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Greg Brown: 3.8 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.