The Golden State Warriors (47-24) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (47-25) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at FTX Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 214.5.
Heat vs. Warriors Predictions
Heat vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Heat vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Miami is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 4.3 more points (218.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Golden State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Golden State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 10.6 more points (225.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring at a rate of 111.2 PPG, the same as their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a 41-31-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 11-12 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times out of 73 chances this season.
- The Heat make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- Miami is 37-15 against the spread and 41-10 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
- Golden State is 35-34-3 against the spread this year.
- The Warriors are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times out of 72 chances this year.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.9% rate from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 44.4% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Golden State is 29-15-2 against the spread and 36-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
Heat vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- A total of 38 Miami games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 214.5 points.
- This season, 41 of Golden State’s games have ended with a score higher than 214.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 220.7 points per game, 6.2 points more than the over/under of 214.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.4 fewer points than the 210.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 214.5 points in this contest.
- Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 220.4 points this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.3 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.9 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (17-for-92)
- Tyler Herro: 20.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (155-for-396)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.0 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 54.7 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 12.8 PTS, 7.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (118-for-329)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.3 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (206-for-557)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (137-for-345)
- Jordan Poole: 17.0 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (166-for-458)
- Kevon Looney: 6.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 56.6 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (73-for-199)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.