The Brooklyn Nets (38-34) are just 2-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game road win streak when they take on the Memphis Grizzlies (49-23) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at FedExForum. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 231.5.
Grizzlies vs. Nets Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Nets Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Memphis games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 0.7 more points (232.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Brooklyn games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 3.5 fewer points (228.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Nets have a 120.9 points-per-game average, 8.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 46 times in 72 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 28-16 against the spread.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 38 times this season.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 36-6 against the spread and 38-4 overall.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 31-40-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Nets are 10-10-1 against the spread.
- This season, Brooklyn’s games have hit the over 38 times.
- The Nets have shot at a 47.4% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Brooklyn has put together a 27-19-1 record against the spread and a 33-14 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (231.5 points) 25 times this season.
- A total of 19 of Brooklyn’s games ended with a combined score over 231.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.8 points per game, 4.7 points fewer than the point total of 231.5 for this matchup.
- The 221.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.4 fewer than the 231.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 7.7 points fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates this game’s over/under (231.5 points) and the average total points bet in Nets’ games (222.7 points) this season.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (86-for-253)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (116-for-363)
- Desmond Bane: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (198-for-474)
- Steven Adams: 7.1 PTS, 9.9 REB, 55.1 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (102-for-296)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 6.1 AST, 52.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (89-for-233)
- Bruce Brown: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.0 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (45-for-168)
- Blake Griffin: 6.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (35-for-139)
- James Johnson: 5.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (23-for-82)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.