Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (45-28) are 6.5-point favorites against Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (45-27) Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at TD Garden. The matchup begins at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5 points.
Celtics vs. Jazz Predictions
Celtics vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Celtics’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 6.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Utah is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The Jazz and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 224.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jazz have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 113.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Boston has put together a record of 37-33-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 14-15.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- The Celtics make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- In games Boston shoots higher than 45.1% from the field, it is 27-11-2 against the spread and 33-7 overall.
- Utah has put together a record of 31-39-2 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 33 times this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.2% from the field, 4.1% higher than the 43.1% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Utah has a 29-29-1 record against the spread and a 42-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.1% from the field.
Celtics vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s over/under of 221.5 points 24 times this season.
- This season, 34 of Utah’s games have ended with a score higher than 221.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 221.5 is 2.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Celtics (110.2 points per game) and the Jazz (113.9 points per game).
- The 211.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10.4 fewer than the 221.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Celtics games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 221.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Jazz’s games this season (221.9 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 27.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 44.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (209-for-597)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (143-for-415)
- Robert Williams III: 9.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.2 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (78-for-246)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (99-for-298)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 26.0 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (214-for-590)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.4 PTS, 14.5 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.2 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (146-for-360)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (168-for-525)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (170-for-434)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.