The Minnesota Timberwolves (42-30) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (43-28) on Monday, March 21, 2022 at American Airlines Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 230.
Mavericks vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Mavericks vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 219.5 total points, 10.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Minnesota is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 4.7 more points (234.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 129.2, 13.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Dallas is 38-32-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 14-13-1.
- This season, 25 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 24-12-1 against the spread and 29-8 overall.
- Minnesota is 41-30-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Timberwolves are 12-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 43 times this year.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 45.5% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points below the 45.7% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Minnesota has put together a 27-3 record against the spread and a 27-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s over/under of 230 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 36 of Minnesota’s games finished with a combined score over 230 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.1 points per game, 7.9 points fewer than the point total of 230 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 216.1 points per game, 13.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 215.1 points, 14.9 fewer than the over/under of 230 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (230 points) and the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (225.6 points) this season.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (164-for-474)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 50.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (80-for-210)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (141-for-363)
- Dwight Powell: 8.0 PTS, 64.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.9 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (134-for-325)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (186-for-526)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.5 PTS, 7.2 AST, 41.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (164-for-469)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 58.8 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Malik Beasley: 12.2 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (219-for-583)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.