The Cleveland Cavaliers (41-30) take the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (30-41) as 6-point favorites on Monday, March 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 223.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 5.7 fewer points (217.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 3.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Los Angeles games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Lakers games averaged 7.3 more points (230.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 116.2, 5.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 40-30-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 8-4.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 22-13 against the spread and 24-11 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 30 times this year (30-41-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Lakers are 7-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points greater than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged.
- Los Angeles has put together a 24-23 record against the spread and a 25-22 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Cleveland’s 71 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 223 points.
- A total of 37 of Los Angeles’ games ended with a combined score higher than 223 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.4 points per game, 4.6 points fewer than the point total of 223 for this game.
- The 218.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 223 over/under in this contest.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 213.6 average over/under in their games this season, 9.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (223.1 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.3 PTS, 8.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (144-for-384)
- Evan Mobley: 15.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (22-for-88)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.4 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (155-for-395)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (107-for-305)
Lakers Team Leaders
- LeBron James: 29.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 6.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (151-for-423)
- Russell Westbrook: 18.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 7.1 AST, 43.6 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (68-for-234)
- Malik Monk: 12.9 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (145-for-367)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (142-for-366)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (42-for-157)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.