The Cleveland Cavaliers (41-30) take the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (30-41) as 6-point favorites on Monday, March 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 223.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 5.7 fewer points (217.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 3.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Los Angeles games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Lakers games averaged 7.3 more points (230.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 116.2, 5.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 40-30-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 8-4.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 22-13 against the spread and 24-11 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 30 times this year (30-41-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Lakers are 7-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points greater than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged.
- Los Angeles has put together a 24-23 record against the spread and a 25-22 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Cleveland’s 71 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 223 points.
- A total of 37 of Los Angeles’ games ended with a combined score higher than 223 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.4 points per game, 4.6 points fewer than the point total of 223 for this game.
- The 218.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 223 over/under in this contest.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 213.6 average over/under in their games this season, 9.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (223.1 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.3 PTS, 8.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (144-for-384)
- Evan Mobley: 15.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (22-for-88)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.4 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (155-for-395)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (107-for-305)
Lakers Team Leaders
- LeBron James: 29.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 6.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (151-for-423)
- Russell Westbrook: 18.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 7.1 AST, 43.6 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (68-for-234)
- Malik Monk: 12.9 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (145-for-367)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (142-for-366)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (42-for-157)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.