The Oklahoma City Thunder (20-51) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they try to break a nine-game losing streak when they host the Boston Celtics (44-28) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, March 21, 2022 at Paycom Center. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5.
Celtics vs. Thunder Predictions
Celtics vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Celtics’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.8 points scored. That’s 5.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 4.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 11.4 more points (227.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Thunder’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 108.7, 5.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Celtics vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Boston has compiled a 37-32-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 33 times this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 26-9-2 record against the spread and a 30-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 43 times over 71 games with a set spread.
- The Thunder are 8-4 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 35 times this season.
- Oklahoma City has compiled an 18-8-1 record against the spread and a 12-15 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.0% from the field.
Celtics vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 216.5 points 32 times.
- There have been 30 Oklahoma City games that have ended with a combined score higher than 216.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 212.7 points per game, 3.8 points fewer than the point total of 216.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 214.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 215.2 points, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (216.0 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 44.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (204-for-586)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.2 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (141-for-410)
- Robert Williams III: 9.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.2 FG%
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (99-for-298)
- Al Horford: 10.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (78-for-245)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.4 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (85-for-293)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 10.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (77-for-256)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Tre Mann: 9.7 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (86-for-248)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.