The Orlando Magic (18-53) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-50) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 20, 2022 as 5-point favorites. The Thunder have lost eight games in a row. The over/under is set at 227 for the matchup.
Magic vs. Thunder Predictions
Magic vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Magic vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Orlando has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Magic’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 226.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Magic are scoring 5.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma City is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 1.3 more points (228.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Thunder have a 111.2 points-per-game average, 8.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Magic vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Orlando has gone 33-38-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Orlando’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The Magic make 43.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.2 percentage points lower than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- In games Orlando shoots higher than 45.6% from the field, it is 13-8 against the spread and 11-10 overall.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 42 times this season (42-25-3).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Thunder went 32-19-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 35 times this season.
- The Thunder are shooting 42.6% from the field, 3.4% lower than the 46.0% the Magic’s opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 12-7 against the spread and 9-10 overall when it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
Magic vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 227 points 21 times this season.
- A total of 19 of Oklahoma City’s games finished with a combined score over 227 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 207.6 points per game, 19.4 points fewer than the total of 227 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 223.5 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Magic have seen a 216.8 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (215.9 points).
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 10.4 REB, 51.8 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (67-for-203)
- Franz Wagner: 15.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (92-for-252)
- Cole Anthony: 17.2 PTS, 5.7 AST, 39.4 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (122-for-359)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (81-for-223)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (90-for-290)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.4 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (85-for-293)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (75-for-250)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Tre Mann: 9.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (83-for-237)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.