The Washington Wizards (29-40) are favored (-1.5) to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (30-40) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 19, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 230.5 points.
Wizards vs. Lakers Predictions
Wizards vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Washington games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Wizards games averaged 222.5 total points, 8.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Lakers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 229.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lakers have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their 111.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Washington has gone 26-42-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 9-17-1.
- This season, 38 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Wizards have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 46.4% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Washington has an 18-19-1 record against the spread and a 21-17 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles has put together a 30-40-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Lakers have gone 12-15 against the spread.
- This season, 39 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Lakers are shooting 46.5% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 46.1% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 23-19 record against the spread and a 25-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
Wizards vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 230.5-point total 20 times.
- In Los Angeles’ 70 games this season, 31 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 230.5.
- The Wizards average 108.2 points per game against the Lakers’ 111.1, amounting to 11.2 points under the game’s total of 230.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 5.3 fewer points than the 225.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Wizards have seen a 218.0 average over/under in their games this season, 12.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Lakers games have an over/under of 223.0 points this season, 7.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 45.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (124-for-366)
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (134-for-342)
- Deni Avdija: 7.5 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 68.4 FG%
Lakers Team Leaders
- LeBron James: 29.0 PTS, 7.9 REB, 6.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (145-for-406)
- Russell Westbrook: 17.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 6.9 AST, 43.2 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (62-for-224)
- Malik Monk: 12.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (141-for-358)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (139-for-360)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (42-for-155)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.