The Dallas Mavericks (43-26) will look to Luka Doncic (fourth in the league scoring 28.2 points per game) when they try to beat Joel Embiid (first in the NBA with 29.9 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (42-26) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The Mavericks are 3-point road underdogs in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
76ers vs. Mavericks Predictions
76ers vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
76ers vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 2.3 more points (223.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 6.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Dallas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Dallas games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 2.6 fewer points (218.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a 107.0 points-per-game average, 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a game 33 times this season (33-34-1).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the 76ers have gone 17-19 against the spread.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 29-10-1 record against the spread and a 35-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Dallas is 38-30-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 9-6 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, 24 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.6% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 45.5% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Dallas has a 23-11-1 record against the spread and a 28-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
76ers vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia games have gone over this game’s 221.5-point over/under 27 times.
- This season, 18 of Dallas’ games have ended with a score higher than 221.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.4 points per game, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under of 221.5 for this matchup.
- The 210.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.0 fewer than the 221.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in 76ers games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 221.5 points in this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 214.9 points this season, 6.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.9 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.4 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Tobias Harris: 17.9 PTS, 7.0 REB, 48.0 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (76-for-211)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.4 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (96-for-233)
- Georges Niang: 9.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (130-for-330)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (71-for-244)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.2 PTS, 9.3 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (154-for-452)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 50.1 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (78-for-205)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (136-for-352)
- Dwight Powell: 8.0 PTS, 65.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Maxi Kleber: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (74-for-217)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.