The Washington Wizards (29-39) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (29-40) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 223.5.
Knicks vs. Wizards Predictions
Knicks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- New York covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 New York games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 222.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks have scored 7.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have gone over the set total nine times.
- The Wizards’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.5 points scored. That’s 1.0 fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 115.9, 7.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Knicks vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- New York is 33-36-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Knicks have gone 11-9 against the spread.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 35 times this season.
- This season, the Knicks have a 43.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% lower than the 46.3% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- New York has a 16-3 record against the spread and a 14-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- Washington has put together a 25-42-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Wizards have gone 7-14 against the spread.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 38 times this season.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points greater than the 44.5% shooting opponents of the Knicks have averaged.
- Washington has put together a 22-26-1 record against the spread and a 25-24 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.5% from the field.
Knicks vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, 21 of New York’s 69 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- There have been 30 Washington games that have finished with a combined score higher than 223.5 points this season.
- The Knicks average 106.3 points per game against the Wizards’ 108.4, totaling 8.8 points under the game’s over/under of 223.5.
- The 218.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.0 fewer than the 223.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Knicks have seen a 213.5 average over/under in their games this season, 10.0 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (217.9 points).
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 20.4 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.2 AST, 41.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (112-for-358)
- RJ Barrett: 19.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (117-for-333)
- Alec Burks: 11.0 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (118-for-307)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.8 BLK, 77.1 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (201-for-509)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 45.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (124-for-366)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (134-for-342)
- Deni Avdija: 7.6 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.4 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (30-for-107)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.