The Oklahoma City Thunder (20-49) will look to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (46-24) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at FTX Arena as heavy, 15.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 219.5 points.
Heat vs. Thunder Predictions
Heat vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Heat vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 0.9 more points (220.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 2.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Thunder’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 229.1 points scored. That’s 9.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 10.3 more points per contest compared to their 103.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Miami is 41-29-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Heat have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 40 times out of 71 chances this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- Miami has a 32-10 record against the spread and a 36-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has gone 41-25-3 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, Oklahoma City’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- Oklahoma City is 15-8 against the spread and 12-11 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami games have hit the over on this matchup’s 219.5-point over/under 28 times.
- A total of 24 of Oklahoma City’s games ended with a combined score higher than 219.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 212.4 points per game, 7.1 points fewer than the point total of 219.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.6 points per game, 3.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat have seen a 213.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (215.9 points) this season.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.8 STL, 46.8 FG%, 19.1 3PT% (17-for-89)
- Tyler Herro: 21.0 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (153-for-389)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.0 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 54.1 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 12.6 PTS, 7.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (108-for-311)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (199-for-543)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.0 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (84-for-289)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (74-for-245)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Tre Mann: 9.4 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (78-for-226)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.