Two of the league’s top scorers square off when Ja Morant (seventh, 27.5 PPG) and the Memphis Grizzlies (48-22) visit Trae Young (fifth, 28.0 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (34-35) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Grizzlies are 4.5-point favorites. The over/under in the matchup is 235.5.
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 2.5 fewer points (233.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Atlanta games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 4.5 fewer points (231.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 116.8, 4.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 45 times in 70 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 19-9 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 38 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 47.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Memphis has a 27-2 record against the spread and a 28-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has put together a 28-41-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of only 2-8.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times this year.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 24-16 record against the spread and a 27-13 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 Memphis games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 235.5 points.
- There have been 23 Atlanta games that have finished with a combined score higher than 235.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 235.5 is 8.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (114.7 points per game) and the Hawks (112.8 points per game).
- The 221.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.9 fewer than the 235.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 12.0 points fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 12.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (235.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (223.4 points) this season.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.5 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (86-for-252)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (111-for-354)
- Desmond Bane: 17.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (192-for-459)
- Steven Adams: 7.2 PTS, 9.9 REB, 55.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.5 AST, 45.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (189-for-498)
- Clint Capela: 10.7 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.6 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 13.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (125-for-360)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (125-for-327)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.