The Denver Nuggets (42-28) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to continue a seven-game road win streak when they square off against the Cleveland Cavaliers (39-30) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5.
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Denver covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 228.3 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 6.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cleveland games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Cavaliers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 215.5 points scored. That’s 5.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 109.2 points per game compared to their 107.0 season average.
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Denver has registered a 32-37-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 18-21.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 38 times this season.
- The Nuggets make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Denver is 28-19 against the spread and 34-13 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Cleveland has registered a 39-29-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 20-15.
- This year, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 28 times.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.7% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 46.5% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland has compiled a 22-12 record against the spread and a 23-11 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.5% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 36 of Denver’s 70 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 220.5 points.
- There have been 20 Cleveland games that have finished with a combined score higher than 220.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 220.5 is 2.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (111.4 points per game) and the Cavaliers (107.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 212.5 points per game, 8.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Nuggets have seen a 219.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cavaliers games have an over/under of 213.4 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.0 PTS, 13.8 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (92-for-260)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.3 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (70-for-222)
- Will Barton: 14.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (129-for-361)
- Monte Morris: 13.0 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (107-for-275)
- Jeff Green: 10.3 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (44-for-146)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.2 PTS, 8.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (141-for-374)
- Evan Mobley: 15.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (22-for-85)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (148-for-381)
- Cedi Osman: 11.0 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (113-for-318)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.