The Minnesota Timberwolves (41-30) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (44-26) on Saturday, March 19, 2022 at Target Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 228.5 in the matchup.
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bucks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 235.8 points scored. That’s 7.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 10.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Minnesota has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Timberwolves’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 232.5 points scored. That’s 4.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 128.1 points per game compared to their 115.2 season average.
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 33 times over 70 games with a set spread.
- The Bucks are 13-14 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, 35 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have hit.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 45.3% from the field, it is 28-11 against the spread and 35-4 overall.
- Minnesota is 40-30-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Timberwolves have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This year, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 42 times.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 45.4% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 45.2% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Minnesota has put together a 27-6 record against the spread and a 27-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.2% from the field.
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 228.5 points 34 times this season.
- A total of 36 of Minnesota’s games ended with a combined score over 228.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 230.1 points per game, 1.6 points more than the over/under of 228.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 222.8 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks have seen a 224.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 225.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.2 PTS, 11.3 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.3 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (66-for-218)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.2 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (109-for-263)
- Khris Middleton: 19.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (137-for-369)
- Bobby Portis: 15.1 PTS, 9.0 REB, 48.2 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (122-for-299)
- Grayson Allen: 11.0 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (142-for-356)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (129-for-316)
- Anthony Edwards: 20.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (175-for-505)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.5 PTS, 7.0 AST, 41.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (159-for-454)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.8 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 58.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Malik Beasley: 12.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (215-for-573)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.