The Toronto Raptors (37-30) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (29-38) on Monday, March 14, 2022 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET.
Raptors vs. Lakers Predictions
Raptors vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lakers have a 111.5 points-per-game average, 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Toronto is 37-29-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 8-11.
- This season, 35 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Toronto is 17-6 against the spread and 18-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup 29 times this season (29-38-0).
- The Lakers are 9-9 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 38 times.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 22-18 record against the spread and a 24-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 21.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (58-for-168)
- Fred VanVleet: 21.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (213-for-538)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 49.0 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (47-for-151)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (176-for-464)
- OG Anunoby: 17.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (100-for-285)
Lakers Team Leaders
- LeBron James: 29.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 6.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 52.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (140-for-391)
- Russell Westbrook: 18.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 7.1 AST, 43.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (61-for-219)
- Malik Monk: 13.0 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (138-for-345)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (135-for-344)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.5 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (39-for-147)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.