The Denver Nuggets (40-28) will look to Nikola Jokic (ninth in the league scoring 26.1 points per game) when they attempt to overcome Joel Embiid (third in the NBA with 29.1 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (40-25) on Monday, March 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The Nuggets are 2.5-point road underdogs in the matchup, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 220.5.
76ers vs. Nuggets Predictions
76ers vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
76ers vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 2.2 more points (222.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 5.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Denver covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Denver games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 230.2 total points, 9.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 118.2 points per game compared to their 111.1 season average.
76ers vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a game 32 times this season (32-33-1).
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the 76ers have gone 19-18 against the spread.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 29 times out of 66 chances this season.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia has a 26-8-1 record against the spread and a 31-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread 30 times this year (30-37-1).
- The Nuggets are 10-8-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times this season.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 47.6% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Denver is 25-17 against the spread and 31-11 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
76ers vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (220.5 points) 25 times this season.
- A total of 34 of Denver’s games finished with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 220.5 is 1.0 point more than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (108.4 points per game) and the Nuggets (111.1 points per game).
- The 214.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.6 fewer than the 220.5 total in this contest.
- The 76ers have seen a 216.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (220.5 points) and the average total points bet in Nuggets’ games (219.2 points) this season.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.1 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (70-for-197)
- Tobias Harris: 17.6 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (68-for-196)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (90-for-215)
- Georges Niang: 9.3 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (123-for-308)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (71-for-244)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 57.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (89-for-255)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.5 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (68-for-217)
- Will Barton: 14.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (126-for-351)
- Monte Morris: 13.0 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (104-for-266)
- Jeff Green: 10.5 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (44-for-146)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.