The Washington Wizards (29-37) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (46-22) on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.
Warriors vs. Wizards Predictions
Warriors vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Golden State’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 226.5 points scored. That’s 1.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have scored 4.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Wizards games averaged 220.8 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wizards have a 116.3 points-per-game average, 8.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Golden State has gone 34-31-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 4-3-2 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 29 times this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 46.1% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 26-11-2 against the spread and 33-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread 25 times in 66 games with a set spread.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 36 times this season.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.8% clip from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points above the 43.7% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 23-26-1 record against the spread and a 26-24 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
Warriors vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, 22 of Golden State’s 68 games have gone over Monday’s total of 225 points.
- In Washington’s 66 games this season, 26 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 225.
- The over/under for the game of 225 is 5.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.4 points per game) and the Wizards (108.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 216.1 points per game, 8.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 220.3 points, 4.7 fewer than the over/under of 225 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates this game’s over/under (225 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (217.6 points) this season.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (277-for-732)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (137-for-342)
- Jordan Poole: 16.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (155-for-432)
- Kevon Looney: 6.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 56.7 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (71-for-187)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 45.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (123-for-357)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (131-for-333)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.5 FG%
- Deni Avdija: 7.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (56-for-181)
- Raul Neto: 7.9 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (30-for-106)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.