The Cleveland Cavaliers (38-29) host the Los Angeles Clippers (35-34) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 14, 2022. The Cavaliers are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 211.5 for the matchup.
Cavaliers vs. Clippers Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 215.1 total points, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.0 point higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 223.4 total points, 11.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers have a 110.8 points-per-game average, 3.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 38-28-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 26 times this season.
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Cleveland is 27-13-1 against the spread and 28-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 34-34-2 against the spread this year.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 10-6 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 32 times out of 70 chances this year.
- The Clippers have shot at a 45.5% rate from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points above the 44.6% shooting opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 23-12-2 record against the spread and a 25-12 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 34 of Cleveland’s 67 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 211.5 points.
- A total of 36 of Los Angeles’ games ended with a combined score over 211.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 213.6 points per game, 2.1 points more than the point total of 211.5 for this game.
- The 211.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 211.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 213.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Clippers’ games this season (217.6 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.1 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (136-for-361)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
- Kevin Love: 13.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (143-for-368)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (94-for-277)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (149-for-451)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 63.5 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (65-for-177)
- Luke Kennard: 11.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (160-for-351)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.