Pacific Division foes square off when the Los Angeles Clippers (35-34) visit the Detroit Pistons (18-49) at Little Caesars Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 13, 2022. The Pistons are 5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 218 for the matchup.
Clippers vs. Pistons Predictions
Clippers vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 223.8 total points, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Detroit has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pistons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 220.8 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Pistons have scored 6.9 more points per contest compared to their 103.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has gone 34-34-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 6-10.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 32 times this season.
- This season, the Clippers have a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- Los Angeles has a 20-5 record against the spread and a 19-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Detroit has covered the spread 35 times this year (35-31-1).
- The Pistons are 31-21 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over 33 times this year.
- The Pistons are shooting 42.5% from the field, 2.2% lower than the 44.7% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit is 18-5-1 against the spread and 11-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Clippers vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, 31 of Los Angeles’ 69 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 218 points.
- There have been 29 Detroit games that have finished with a combined score over 218 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 210.5 points per game, 7.5 points fewer than the point total of 218 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 2.2 fewer points than the 220.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is 0.4 points fewer than the over/under of 218 points in this matchup.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 215.0 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 17.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (149-for-451)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 63.5 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (65-for-177)
- Luke Kennard: 11.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (160-for-351)
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (170-for-492)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (104-for-321)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 16.0 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (23-for-93)
- Cory Joseph: 7.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (54-for-130)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.