The Sacramento Kings (24-44) are heavy underdogs (+10) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (41-25) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at Vivint Arena. The over/under is set at 231.5 for the matchup.
Jazz vs. Kings Predictions
Jazz vs. Kings Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 7.4 fewer points (224.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Sacramento is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 233.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 109.2, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Jazz vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread in a matchup 28 times this season (28-37-1).
- In games they were favored in by 10 points or more so far this season, the Jazz went 7-16 against the spread.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 47.9% of shots the Kings’ opponents have made.
- Utah is 19-9 against the spread and 23-5 overall when it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Sacramento has registered a 32-36-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 35 times this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 45.0% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 23-12 against the spread and 19-16 overall when it shoots better than 45.0% from the field.
Jazz vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (231.5 points) 18 times this season.
- In Sacramento’s 68 games this season, 25 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 231.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.6 points per game, 7.9 points fewer than the point total of 231.5 for this contest.
- The 222.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 231.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 221.5 points, 10.0 fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.7 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (225.8 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (183-for-514)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.2 PTS, 14.4 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.0 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (166-for-424)
- Mike Conley: 13.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (132-for-329)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (149-for-473)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 22.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (63-for-219)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.3 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (125-for-297)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.9 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (79-for-256)
- Terence Davis II: 10.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
- Alex Len: 6.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.