The Miami Heat (45-23) take on the Minnesota Timberwolves (38-30) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 225.5.
Heat vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Heat vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Heat vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Heat’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 219.9 points scored. That’s 5.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Minnesota has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 5.4 more points (230.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 120.7, 6.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Miami has registered a 41-27-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Heat have gone 16-11 against the spread.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 40 times out of 69 chances this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 33-10 record against the spread and a 36-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Minnesota has gone 37-30-1 against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 41 times this year.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 45.3% rate from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point above the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- This season, Minnesota has a 30-8 record against the spread and a 28-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Miami’s 69 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- This season, 39 games Minnesota played finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points.
- The Heat average 109.5 points per game against the Timberwolves’ 114.6, totaling 1.4 points under the game’s point total of 225.5.
- The 216.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 225.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 12.0 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this contest.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 224.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 20.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.7 STL, 47.1 FG%, 19.8 3PT% (17-for-86)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (141-for-367)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 12.7 PTS, 7.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (105-for-297)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.2 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (193-for-522)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.1 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (120-for-297)
- Anthony Edwards: 20.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (167-for-484)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.7 PTS, 7.0 AST, 41.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (152-for-435)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 58.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Malik Beasley: 12.4 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (209-for-554)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.