Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (42-25) are 1-point underdogs against Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (45-22) Saturday, March 12, 2022 at Chase Center. The game begins at 8:30 PM ET.
Warriors vs. Bucks Predictions
Warriors vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Bucks have a 124.4 points-per-game average, 9.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Golden State is 33-31-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 26-24-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 29 times this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Golden State is 26-13-2 against the spread and 33-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Milwaukee has put together a 31-36-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 3-8.
- This season, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- The Bucks have shot at a 46.4% clip from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points greater than the 43.7% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Milwaukee has compiled a 30-20 record against the spread and a 39-11 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.8 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 43.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (275-for-728)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (134-for-334)
- Jordan Poole: 16.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (150-for-422)
- Kevon Looney: 6.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 56.7 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (71-for-187)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.7 PTS, 11.5 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (65-for-212)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (105-for-252)
- Khris Middleton: 20.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (131-for-355)
- Bobby Portis: 15.7 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (121-for-290)
- Grayson Allen: 11.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (135-for-342)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.