Central Division opponents meet when the Chicago Bulls (40-26) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (38-28) at United Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 12, 2022. The Cavaliers are 3-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
Bulls vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Bulls vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The Bulls and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 11.3 more points (231.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulls have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Cleveland’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 214.2 total points, 6.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 107.9, 1.0 point higher than their season-long per-game average.
Bulls vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 36 times over 66 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Bulls have gone 20-8 against the spread.
- Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times this season.
- This season, the Bulls have a 48.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.8% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Chicago is 29-16 against the spread and 31-14 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Cleveland has compiled a 38-27-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers have gone 20-11 against the spread.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 26 times this season.
- The Cavaliers’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Bulls have allowed to their opponents.
- Cleveland has compiled a 20-8 record against the spread and a 20-8 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.8% from the field.
Bulls vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 36 of Chicago’s 66 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 220.5 points.
- In Cleveland’s 66 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 220.5.
- The over/under for the game of 220.5 is 1.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulls (112.5 points per game) and the Cavaliers (106.9 points per game).
- This game’s total is 5.8 fewer points than the 214.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bulls have seen a 221.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Cavaliers games have an over/under of 213.2 points this season, 7.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 28.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 50.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.0 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 47.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (83-for-271)
- Zach LaVine: 24.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (153-for-387)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.4 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (55-for-139)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Darius Garland: 20.6 PTS, 8.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 48.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (135-for-352)
- Evan Mobley: 14.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (20-for-78)
- Kevin Love: 13.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 41.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (140-for-361)
- Cedi Osman: 11.0 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (110-for-305)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.