The Minnesota Timberwolves (38-29) are favored (-7) to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (17-50) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, March 11, 2022 at Amway Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 232.5 points.
Timberwolves vs. Magic Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Magic Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 8-2 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Minnesota games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 232.0 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 7.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Orlando covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 226.4 total points, 6.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Magic are scoring 108.3 points per game compared to their 103.8 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Minnesota has put together a record of 37-29-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Timberwolves have gone 8-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 41 times this season.
- The Timberwolves make 45.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Minnesota is 25-3 against the spread and 25-3 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- Orlando has covered the spread in a game 31 times this year (31-36-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this year, the Magic have gone 20-24 against the spread.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 33 times this year.
- The Magic have shot at a 43.4% rate from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points fewer than the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged.
- Orlando is 12-8 against the spread and 10-10 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s total of 232.5 points 29 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Orlando played finished with a combined score over 232.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.5 points per game, 14.0 points fewer than the over/under of 232.5 for this matchup.
- The 223.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.3 fewer than the 232.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Timberwolves have seen a 224.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Magic games have an over/under of 216.2 points this season, 16.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (120-for-297)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (167-for-484)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (152-for-435)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 58.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Malik Beasley: 12.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (209-for-554)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (88-for-242)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 14.4 PTS, 10.4 REB, 51.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (62-for-193)
- Cole Anthony: 17.3 PTS, 5.7 AST, 39.5 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (112-for-335)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (72-for-207)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.8 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (83-for-272)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.