The Toronto Raptors (34-30) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (25-40) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at AT&T Center.
Spurs vs. Raptors Predictions
Spurs vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- Across their past 10 games, the Spurs have scored 9.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Raptors’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 103.6, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- San Antonio has put together a record of 33-32-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Spurs are 13-9-1 against the spread.
- Games involving San Antonio have hit the over 32 times out of 66 chances this season.
- The Spurs make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games San Antonio shoots higher than 46.2% from the field, it is 23-8 against the spread and 19-12 overall.
- Toronto has put together a 34-29-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 16-14-1.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total 33 times this year.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.2% from the field, 2.6% lower than the 46.8% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Toronto is 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.4 AST, 2.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (72-for-229)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 15.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (116-for-281)
- Devin Vassell: 11.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (100-for-289)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.0 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (89-for-288)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 21.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (52-for-154)
- Fred VanVleet: 21.4 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (208-for-522)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (44-for-144)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (165-for-439)
- Chris Boucher: 9.0 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (48-for-165)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.