Two of the best teams in the league will meet when the Miami Heat (44-22) and the Phoenix Suns (51-13), play on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at FTX Arena, beginning at 7:30 PM ET. The Heat are 7.5-point home favorites.
Heat vs. Suns Predictions
Heat vs. Suns Betting Odds
Heat vs. Suns Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- In their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 4.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Phoenix covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Phoenix games have surpassed the set total six times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 113.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Miami is 40-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, 39 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 67 chances.
- The Heat make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Miami has a 36-13 record against the spread and a 39-9 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
- Phoenix has covered the spread 34 times this season (34-31-0).
- The Suns are winless against the spread when they are 7.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, 33 of Phoenix’s games have gone over the point total out of 65 chances.
- The Suns’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.0 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Phoenix is 30-22 against the spread and 45-7 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.1 FG%, 19.8 3PT% (17-for-86)
- Tyler Herro: 20.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (139-for-358)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.8 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 53.4 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 13.1 PTS, 7.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (104-for-295)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (187-for-511)
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Devin Booker: 25.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (141-for-383)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (89-for-243)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (159-for-355)
- Jae Crowder: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (100-for-283)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.