The Milwaukee Bucks (40-25) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-44) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at Paycom Center as big, 14.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 230.5.
Bucks vs. Thunder Predictions
Bucks vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 232.7 total points, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bucks have scored 7.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City is 3-7 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Thunder’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 220.2 points scored. That’s 10.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 108.7 points per game compared to their 102.1 season average.
Bucks vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 29 times this season (29-36-0).
- The Bucks are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, 33 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.0% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee is 24-11 against the spread and 31-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 39-22-3 against the spread this year.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the total 30 times this season.
- The Thunder are shooting 42.2% from the field, 2.8% lower than the 45.0% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 12-6 record against the spread and a 10-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.0% from the field.
Bucks vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (230.5 points) 25 times this season.
- This season, 10 of Oklahoma City’s games have ended with a score higher than 230.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 216.1 points per game, 14.4 points fewer than the total of 230.5 for this game.
- The 219.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.8 fewer than the 230.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 223.3 points, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 15.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (230.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (214.6 points) this season.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.2 PTS, 11.6 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (60-for-203)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.9 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (103-for-243)
- Khris Middleton: 20.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (125-for-342)
- Bobby Portis: 15.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (115-for-277)
- Grayson Allen: 11.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (132-for-335)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.0 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (76-for-266)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (60-for-210)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (41-for-121)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.