The Los Angeles Lakers (28-35) visit the San Antonio Spurs (24-40) after losing seven straight road games. The Spurs are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, March 7, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5 points.
Spurs vs. Lakers Predictions
Spurs vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- San Antonio is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Spurs games averaged 230.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 6.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Los Angeles games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Lakers games averaged 223.9 total points, 10.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Lakers have a 110.0 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Spurs vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- San Antonio has registered a 32-32-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 5-5-1.
- This season, San Antonio’s games have hit the over 32 times out of 65 chances.
- The Spurs make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (46.0%).
- San Antonio has a 22-9 record against the spread and an 18-13 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 28-35-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 9-7 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 35 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points below the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 19-13 record against the spread and a 23-9 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.8% from the field.
Spurs vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Antonio and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 234.5 points 20 times.
- In Los Angeles’ 63 games this season, 24 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 234.5.
- The Spurs average 112.8 points per game against the Lakers’ 110.6, amounting to 11.1 points under the game’s point total of 234.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 225.7 points per game, 8.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Spurs games is 11.2 points fewer than the over/under of 234.5 points in this matchup.
- Lakers games have an over/under of 222.0 points this season, 12.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 46.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (71-for-224)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.8 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 15.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (115-for-276)
- Devin Vassell: 11.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (100-for-289)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.0 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (89-for-288)
Lakers Team Leaders
- LeBron James: 29.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 6.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 52.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (128-for-362)
- Russell Westbrook: 18.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.2 AST, 43.4 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (60-for-211)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (126-for-322)
- Malik Monk: 12.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (126-for-319)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.3 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (38-for-138)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.