The Sacramento Kings (24-42) face the New York Knicks (26-38) as 3.5-point favorites on Monday, March 7, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 229.5 for the matchup.
Kings vs. Knicks Predictions
Kings vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Sacramento has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Sacramento games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 232.5 total points, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Kings are scoring 3.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New York covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 217.3 total points, 12.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 5.6 more points per contest compared to their 105.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kings vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Sacramento has covered the spread in a matchup 31 times this season (31-35-0).
- The Kings are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times this season.
- The Kings make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Sacramento is 24-11 against the spread and 20-15 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- New York is 28-36-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Knicks have gone 7-17 against the spread.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 32 times.
- The Knicks’ 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- New York has put together a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
Kings vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 25 of Sacramento’s 66 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- In New York’s 64 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 229.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.5 points per game, 14.0 points fewer than the total of 229.5 for this matchup.
- The 222.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.2 fewer than the 229.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Kings have seen a 225.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Knicks games have an over/under of 212.6 points this season, 16.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 22.5 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (58-for-209)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.2 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (119-for-286)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.9 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (76-for-247)
- Richaun Holmes: 10.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 66.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Chimezie Metu: 8.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (41-for-145)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.7 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (95-for-316)
- RJ Barrett: 18.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (106-for-300)
- Alec Burks: 10.7 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (107-for-275)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 77.1 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (183-for-464)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.