The Golden State Warriors (43-21) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (38-26) on Monday, March 7, 2022 at Ball Arena as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 223.5.
Nuggets vs. Warriors Predictions
Nuggets vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Denver is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Denver’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Nuggets games averaged 4.5 more points (228.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 6.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Golden State is 1-9-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall over its past 10 games.
- Golden State’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 223.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 111.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Denver has compiled a 30-33-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over 35 times.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.8% higher than the 43.7% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 43.7% from the field, it is 27-20 against the spread and 31-16 overall.
- Golden State has covered the spread 30 times in 64 games with a set spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this year.
- The Warriors’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have given up to their opponents (46.5%).
- Golden State is 22-10-2 against the spread and 30-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (223.5 points) 28 times this season.
- This season, 21 of Golden State’s games have ended with a score higher than 223.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 223.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (111.0 points per game) and the Warriors (111.0 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 10.9 fewer points than the 212.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Nuggets have seen a 218.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (223.5 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (219.8 points) this season.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.0 PTS, 13.6 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (86-for-240)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (122-for-342)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.2 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (67-for-203)
- Monte Morris: 12.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (95-for-245)
- Jeff Green: 10.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (44-for-141)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.8 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (269-for-710)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (131-for-322)
- Jordan Poole: 16.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (134-for-397)
- Kevon Looney: 6.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 56.2 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (71-for-187)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.