A pair of the league’s best scorers hit the court when Luka Doncic (sixth, 27.8 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (39-25) host Donovan Mitchell (eighth, 25.9 PPG) and the Utah Jazz (39-23) on Monday, March 7, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Mavericks are 1.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Predictions
Mavericks vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 216.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 4.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Utah’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 224.1 points scored. That’s 7.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Jazz have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their 113.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Dallas is 35-28-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 20-15-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- The Mavericks make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 45.4% from the field, it is 23-10-1 against the spread and 27-7 overall.
- Utah has covered the spread in a matchup 27 times this year (27-35-1).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 1-3-1.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over 31 times out of 63 chances.
- The Jazz have shot at a 47.3% rate from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 45.7% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Utah has put together a 23-16 record against the spread and a 28-11 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, 20 of Dallas’ 64 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 216.5 points.
- In Utah’s 63 games this season, 36 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 216.5.
- The Mavericks average 107.1 points per game against the Jazz’s 113.7, amounting to 4.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 216.5.
- The 211.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 216.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Jazz’s games this season (221.5 points).
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 27.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 8.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (132-for-397)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 50.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (75-for-193)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (126-for-328)
- Dwight Powell: 7.6 PTS, 65.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (173-for-484)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.8 PTS, 14.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (131-for-325)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.5 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (145-for-389)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (145-for-459)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.