The Atlanta Hawks (31-32) visit the Detroit Pistons (17-47) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at Little Caesars Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 7, 2022. The Pistons are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
Hawks vs. Pistons Predictions
Hawks vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Atlanta covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 0.2 more points (227.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 5.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Pistons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 220.4 points scored. That’s 7.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 110.1, 6.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a game 28 times this season (28-35-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 35 times.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 47.4% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 20-8 record against the spread and a 21-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Detroit is 32-31-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 22-17.
- This season, Detroit’s games have hit the over 32 times.
- The Pistons’ 42.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points lower than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- This season, Detroit has a 6-2-1 record against the spread and a 4-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
Hawks vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (227.5 points) 28 times this season.
- In Detroit’s 64 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 227.5.
- The total for the game of 227.5 is 11.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (112.5 points per game) and the Pistons (103.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 224.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks have seen a 222.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.0 points more than the average over/under in Pistons’ games this season (214.5 points).
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (171-for-448)
- Clint Capela: 10.7 PTS, 12.1 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.3 FG%
- John Collins: 16.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (62-for-163)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (107-for-285)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (116-for-309)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 16.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (165-for-474)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 40.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (97-for-301)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 16.0 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.4 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (23-for-93)
- Cory Joseph: 8.0 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (52-for-125)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.