The Los Angeles Clippers (34-31) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the New York Knicks (25-38) on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at Staples Center as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Clippers vs. Knicks Predictions
Clippers vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total five times.
- During the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 4.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New York is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall in its past 10 matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 New York games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Knicks have a 109.8 points-per-game average, 4.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has put together a record of 32-32-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Clippers have gone 8-15 against the spread.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 21-12-1 against the spread and 23-11 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- New York is 27-36-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 6-17 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 32 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, New York has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.5% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 17.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (140-for-421)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 65.3 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.6 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (62-for-168)
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (147-for-328)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.8 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.2 AST, 41.7 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (95-for-316)
- RJ Barrett: 18.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (106-for-300)
- Alec Burks: 10.9 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (107-for-275)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.6 BLK, 77.1 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.5 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (183-for-464)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.