The Miami Heat (41-21) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (37-25) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Heat Predictions
Bucks vs. Heat Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- In their last 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 9.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Miami is 9-1 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Miami games have surpassed the set total four times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 113.4 points per game compared to their 109.5 season average.
Bucks vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has compiled a 27-35-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 18-21.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 31 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Heat’s opponents have made.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 24-15 against the spread and 32-7 overall.
- Miami has covered the spread in a game 36 times this season (36-26-1).
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Heat have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 37 times out of 63 chances this year.
- The Heat’s 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Miami has put together a 31-10 record against the spread and a 35-5 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.8% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.4 PTS, 11.4 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (59-for-196)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 50.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (93-for-224)
- Khris Middleton: 19.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (115-for-321)
- Bobby Portis: 15.7 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.6 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (109-for-262)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (125-for-307)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 19.8 3PT% (16-for-81)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (104-for-292)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (177-for-490)
- PJ Tucker: 8.3 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (74-for-164)
- Gabe Vincent: 9.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (99-for-262)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.