Central Division foes square off when the Cleveland Cavaliers (36-25) host the Charlotte Hornets (30-33) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. The Hornets are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season.
Cavaliers vs. Hornets Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- Over the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte is 2-6-2 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those contests.
- Charlotte’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- During the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 113.9 points per game compared to their 114.1 season average.
Cavaliers vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Cleveland has put together a 35-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 12-12-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 23 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games Cleveland shoots higher than 46.2% from the field, it is 20-11 against the spread and 22-9 overall.
- Charlotte has covered the spread 33 times this year (33-28-2).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Hornets are 13-8-2 against the spread.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 30 times this year.
- The Hornets are shooting 45.8% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 44.3% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte has compiled a 24-10 record against the spread and a 22-12 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.2 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.2 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 14.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (19-for-73)
- Darius Garland: 20.3 PTS, 8.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (121-for-320)
- Kevin Love: 14.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (132-for-340)
- Lauri Markkanen: 13.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (86-for-247)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.9 PTS, 7.0 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (151-for-409)
- Miles Bridges: 19.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (110-for-356)
- Terry Rozier: 19.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (161-for-442)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (157-for-456)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.1 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (85-for-218)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.