The Toronto Raptors (32-27) visit the Brooklyn Nets (32-29) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at Barclays Center, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 28, 2022. The Raptors are 2-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5 points.
Raptors vs. Nets Predictions
Raptors vs. Nets Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Raptors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 3.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Brooklyn has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The Nets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.0 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 107.5, 3.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread in a game 33 times this season (33-25-1).
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Raptors are 12-12 against the spread.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 32 times this season.
- The Raptors make 44.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point lower than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 17-7 against the spread and 17-7 overall.
- Brooklyn has put together a record of 25-36-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Brooklyn’s games have hit the over 32 times.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 19-13 record against the spread and a 26-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.4% from the field.
Raptors vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s over/under of 225.5 points 14 times this season.
- A total of 23 of Brooklyn’s games finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 225.5 is 6.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raptors (108.3 points per game) and the Nets (111.0 points per game).
- The 218.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.7 fewer than the 225.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Raptors games is 214.8 points, 10.7 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- Nets games have an over/under of 221.9 points this season, 3.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.4 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (208-for-522)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (48-for-140)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 47.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (41-for-132)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (156-for-393)
- OG Anunoby: 17.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (100-for-285)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Blake Griffin: 6.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (31-for-131)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.8 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (42-for-155)
- James Johnson: 6.0 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (16-for-64)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.