The Indiana Pacers (20-41) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Orlando Magic (14-47) on Monday, February 28, 2022 at Amway Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 229.5.
Magic vs. Pacers Predictions
Magic vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Magic vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Orlando has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Orlando’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 224.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 3.0 fewer points (226.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 114.8, 5.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Magic vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Orlando has compiled a 27-34-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 32 of Orlando’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Magic make 43.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.9 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Orlando is 9-6 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread 30 times over 62 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Pacers have gone 18-14 against the spread.
- This year, Indiana’s games have hit the over 35 times out of 62 chances.
- Indiana has compiled a 17-14 record against the spread and a 15-16 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
Magic vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (229.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 23 of Indiana’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 229.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 213.2 points per game, 16.3 points fewer than the point total of 229.5 for this game.
- The 224.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.4 fewer than the 229.5 total in this contest.
- The Magic have seen a 215.2 average over/under in their games this season, 14.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates this game’s over/under (229.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (218.2 points) this season.
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 51.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (60-for-186)
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (78-for-219)
- Cole Anthony: 17.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 39.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (102-for-301)
- Mohamed Bamba: 9.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.8 BLK, 46.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (62-for-183)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.1 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (77-for-241)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 17.8 PTS, 5.7 AST, 44.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (49-for-158)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (43-for-125)
- Goga Bitadze: 4.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 17.0 3PT% (8-for-47)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.