The Milwaukee Bucks (36-24) host the Brooklyn Nets (31-29) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Fiserv Forum, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The Nets are 9.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 234.5 for the matchup.
Bucks vs. Nets Predictions
Bucks vs. Nets Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 5.7 fewer points (228.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 7.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Brooklyn games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 13.1 fewer points (221.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have scored 5.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in a matchup 26 times this season (26-34-0).
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks have gone 7-6 against the spread.
- This season, 30 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Nets’ opponents have made.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 22-11 against the spread and 29-4 overall.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 24 times over 60 games with a set spread.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 31 times this season.
- The Nets’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Brooklyn is 21-19 against the spread and 28-12 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Bucks vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (234.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Brooklyn played finished with a combined score higher than 234.5 points.
- The Bucks average 113.2 points per game against the Nets’ 110.7, amounting to 10.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 234.5.
- This game’s total is 13.6 fewer points than the 220.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bucks have seen a 222.4 average over/under in their games this season, 12.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Nets games have an over/under of 221.7 points this season, 12.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.4 PTS, 11.2 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (58-for-188)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (87-for-214)
- Khris Middleton: 19.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (109-for-306)
- Bobby Portis: 15.3 PTS, 9.1 REB, 48.2 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (97-for-241)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (125-for-307)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Blake Griffin: 6.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (31-for-131)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.8 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (41-for-152)
- James Johnson: 5.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (15-for-60)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.