The Indiana Pacers (20-40) hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder (18-41) as 7-point favorites on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 216.5 in the matchup.
Pacers vs. Thunder Predictions
Pacers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Indiana games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 225.3 total points, 8.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City is 3-7 overall and 5-3-2 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 4.8 fewer points (211.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Thunder’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 104.0, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Pacers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Indiana has compiled a 29-31-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 33 times this season.
- This season, the Pacers have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 44.8% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- In games Indiana shoots higher than 44.8% from the field, it is 16-14 against the spread and 14-16 overall.
- Oklahoma City has gone 36-20-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Thunder have gone 20-11-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 26 times this year.
- The Thunder are shooting 41.9% from the field, 5.4% lower than the 47.3% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 7-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
Pacers vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, Indiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 216.5 points 35 times.
- This season, 19 of Oklahoma City’s games have ended with a score higher than 216.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 216.5 is 5.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pacers (109.3 points per game) and the Thunder (101.3 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.6 fewer points than the 220.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pacers have seen a 217.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (213.6 points).
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (87-for-239)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 18.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (46-for-150)
- Oshae Brissett: 7.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (44-for-132)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (67-for-241)
- Josh Giddey: 12.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 6.3 AST, 41.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (56-for-210)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Darius Bazley: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.0 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (55-for-187)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (41-for-121)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.