Southwest Division foes meet when the San Antonio Spurs (23-36) visit the Washington Wizards (27-31) at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 25, 2022. The Wizards are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Spurs vs. Wizards Predictions
Spurs vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- During the past 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Washington is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Washington’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- During the last 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 103.0 points per game compared to their 107.1 season average.
Spurs vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 30-29-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 6-6-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 29 times out of 60 chances this season.
- The Spurs make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- In games San Antonio shoots higher than 45.7% from the field, it is 20-8 against the spread and 17-11 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread 22 times in 58 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 10-15 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Washington’s games have hit the over 29 times.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.4% rate from the field this season, the same as opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 16-14 record against the spread and a 19-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 19.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 9.3 AST, 2.0 STL, 45.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (67-for-210)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 61.4 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 15.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (105-for-247)
- Devin Vassell: 11.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (89-for-258)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (75-for-255)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.2 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (102-for-305)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (108-for-284)
- Deni Avdija: 7.7 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (51-for-166)
- Daniel Gafford: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 67.3 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (22-for-90)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.